The Travelin' Croakers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

I started this Family Travel Blog 8 years ago yesterday. Hard to believe it's been that long! Time sure does fly.
 
 Finishing out 2016, we headed to Griffin to my Aunt's for a family Funny Sweater Christmas party.
(Others called it an Ugly Sweater party, but I don't think they are ugly!)


On Christmas Day we went to my parent's house in Hiawassee and Mom fixed a big, delicious Christmas dinner.

After gifts and some rounds of Bingo and Uno, my boys headed home, but I stayed a couple of extra days to spend some time with my parents and sister and her family.

After that, I rode with my BIL, sister & niece to visit my BIL's family, and then we visited Babyland General, home of the Cabbage Patch Kids, in Cleveland, Georgia.

The Cabbage Patch
A Cabbage Patch Baby being born!
Bringing baby into the Delivery Nursery
Babyland Delivery Nursery
Niece adopting her Cabbage Patch baby

For the upcoming travel year, we are thinking about visiting the PNW: California (Coast?), Oregon, Washington State, possibly into Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment