The Travelin' Croakers

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Fall Bucket List #2 (Or So) - Haunted Trail

Of course, Halloween is in the Fall, so in addition to Leaf Peeping, Fall Festivals, Apple Picking, etc., we look for fun Halloween activities.

For us, that means scary.

Ryan's partner at work recommended Haunted Hills Farm Trail and Hayride in Jasper.


It was dark by the time we got there, so I didn't get any pictures, but here's some of the creatures we were tortured by (from their FB page):



First off, free admission for teachers, military, police, firefighters (and EMTs, since I asked) was awesome. Saved us 50%, which was a good thing, since we really only enjoyed about 50% of it.

The trail part was good and scary. Lots of jump scares. Made me scream several times (sometimes I scream more for the action than really being scared), and the chainsaw pig man - holy crap!

The hayride part wasn't that great. I guess I felt too protected in the wagon?

Also, kids.
Kids aren't my favorite.
These weren't little kids, scared and crying, which would also have been annoying, but young teen-aged kids, 13 or 14 or so, give or take.
They ruin everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment